Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, September 14,2012

Well, Mark is back from South Africa.  We had a lazy start to the day this morning. Mark arrived late (after 1:00am), so he gave himself a break and went into work at 11:30. He still had a 8:30am conference call that he did from home! My husband works WAY TOO HARD!
  I had a pretty uneventful day. I did not go to the gym...I have a horrible blister and area on the back of my left heel that is raw from my shoe rubbing. I don't know why... I have been wearing the same shoes I had worn at home to work out in. It's annoying to say the least! I have other athletic shoes..but they all seem to irritate that sensitive area. I hope taking a break today helps it to heal.
   We are going to head down to old town via the new subway (metro) line tomorrow after we head to the gym in the AM. I hope to take some photos, enjoy the surroundings, and just enjoy the day with my husband.  
  Check this out...http://www.cnngo.com/shanghai/visit/suzhou-guide-459550 . It is a great overview of the city of Suzhou. I hope to post some pics and antecdotes from the weekend. Have a wonderful weekend...I hope to!

No comments:

Post a Comment