Friday, May 27, 2011

School =Anxiety and Stress!

I know I have been seriously lacking in Blog posting. I have good reason. I am in a class with an instructor from H***!! As far as I can tell, he is pretty much of the assumption that we are a bunch of idiotic morons...I am questioning myself and my capabilities to continue... I hate that I feel like this and I know better than to allow a professor to make me question my work and writing aptitude. Really? I need to use the writing center to proof my paper? I've had two instructors ask my permission to use papers that I had written as exemplar papers for their class (without the assistance of the writing center...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)...so...now I have to get an 8-10 page paper written a full week early so I can have an English major at the writing center go over it and make sure it is in proper APA format and grammatically correct?? Oh, and I have to turn it into the writing center the DAY AFTERI get home from China.
      I really should stop complaining and be grateful. Most of my peers in class are working jobs, taking care of families, and keeping a household running. I got it easy in comparison. So, Michele shall take off her "WHINING CAP", put on her "big girl panties" and just deal! I have 4 more weeks of this class...half way through...I can and will get through this class!I'm NO quitter...and "Dr. EGOMANIAC" isn't going to scare me off with his PhD and snide remarks. I grew up in Detroit for goodness sake, AND I packed up and moved to China....NAH ..."I ain't scared...I AM WOMAN...HEAR ME ROAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment