Monday, January 3, 2011

Keep swimming...keep swimming...

Yes, I feel like Dora. Just keep moving and everything, somehow will get done. I just don't want to forget anything and have the anxiety of not being able to get that something in China. Let's face it, being a plus size girl over in that petite world poses some issues. It's not like if I need to replace a bra, that I can run to the local clothing store and replace it. I need to stick to my list and just double and triple check to make sure I am organized and ready.
 My new class has started and it already feels like it will be a much better experience than my last one. It focuses on ethics and I know it will be very helpful and enlightening. I am looking forward to it. Being able to concentrate on school and not having a job to go to, sure is nice. I am very blessed for this whole opportunity and I will try to keep that thought in the forefront of my mind as I continue with this once in a lifetime experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment