Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Practice makes perfect...

So the picture below is me on my Ebike, which in all reality is a electric motorcycle.My husband bought it for me for Christmas and thought it would be fun and an easy way for me to get around the city. It's a blast...I haven't ventured out in the streets yet, I have been practicing in the underground garage. I don't want to go out there with all the crazy cab and bus drivers who would rather run over you than stop!
I am enjoying my class this term. It's dealing with ethics and morality and it is very enlightening and the instructor is great! A far cry from last term where the instructor made it her mission to ruin GPA's! Do I sound bitter?? Well, I am .. just a bit. My GPA is now 3.9 thanks to her! I digress....
It is actually snowing here in Suzhou. It is quite an oddity for that, my husband has accused me of bringing the Michigan weather along with me since it's been unseasonably cold here and now snow! It's not sticking to pavement,but the trees and rooftops are a nice white!
I am heading out tomorrow with the EAS ladies for a tour of a silk factory, a boat ride on one of the many canals here, and lunch. It should be a nice day.Let's just hope the weather is better tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds fun to be a tourist, and your course sounds interesting. I always threatened my kids I was going to get a moped to drive around town. No fun now because they won't be embarassed about it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are getting off to a great start. Wishing you the best in this great adventure and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete