Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Outing cancelled.... :(

I should be on the EAS outing with the ladies...but alas the weather has made other plans. The international schools are closed due to the weather (snowing and dropping temperatures)and it makes for some hazardous road conditions when the city does not have salt trucks for these inclement conditions. This was the picture yesterday..

It's a bit heavier now...but not much. Being the midwestern Michigan gal I am, I am amused at how this little bit of snow and cold can cause so much havoc!
I met more new friends yesterday, because this gambling girl found out where they play local poker! Didn't take me long, huh? I had a great time and will probably make this a regular weekly outing. I am acclimating, so that is good. I am with my husband and that is...well... priceless! :)

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to read all this, Michele. Jealous and thrilled all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete