Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, January 26th

Well, it's been a few days....but that is because I am experiencing "technical difficulties" with the proxy server..and a few other things. We had to have someone come and look at the television in the bedroom because it was listing all channels known to man along with the "few" we get. It was annoying and taking forever to get to the channels we had.
So two nice non- english speaking men came to take a look. One of them pushes a button on the back of the satellite box...and viola..it works! Must have been a reset button..must remember that for future reference.
Also my cell phone decided to stop working and announced by a pop-up that said "Maximum applications reached" every time I tried to use it. Really? So, I tell Mr. Shen our driver and ask him.."do I need to put more money on the account?" he says no...no.. and takes the phone from me. He comes back a little later with it...all fixed. What happened? He just laughs and says "I dunno, me push buttons and now works!" Gotta love a driver that is my go-to guy and fixes stuff. Plus, he gets me to places safely on these very scary roads! :)
I went to the EAS outing today to the Silk factory and a canal ride. Lunch was included:
All this is on a large lazy susan in the middle of the table. Pay special attention to the fish (head still on)..and the shrimp...(eyes staring back at you) It was interesting..I do not do seafood anyway..and there was other very tasty things to choose from. It was great fun..ladies from all over the globe. I'm getting to meet many fascinating people and that is the best part of moving here....okay, not the best part. The best part is actually being with my husband every day! More later....I gotta get some school work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment