Monday, February 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday, February 6th

I've pretty much been a slug all day except for a trip to the market earlier in the day for some milk and a few other items for dinner. We made chicken, baked potato and fresh green beans. I must say, it was pretty tasty! (Thanks Mom and Ben for including the spices in the suitcase that was brought over by one of Mark's work colleagues!) After figuring out the temperature on the oven (from Fahrenheit to Celsius)it wasn't to difficult to figure out how to work the oven.
We watched the series "Dexter" on DVD. We've gotten through season I and I got to say, my friend Karen is right, this series is REALLY good! It's about a serial killer...but it's an extremely good show. We have 4 more seasons to watch and it's a good thing...because Chinese television is soooo not good! We have a satellite dish, but it's slim pickins' unless you want to watch reruns of American shows from 1-5 years ago, or Philippine TV. I so miss my mindless, garbage reality shows! No Housewives, bachelor, or cooking competition shows! :( Oh well, small sacrifice to make to be able to be with my husband daily! We do get American Idol the day after it airs in the States. At least that's new!
The maid is off till the 10th due to the Chinese New Year holiday...so I will clean tomorrow and do "household chores". I know...poor me having to clean and not be a "princess" this week. I will survive and put the tiara back on at the end of the week! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment