Monday, February 21, 2011

Week-end of February 19-20th

Another week-end has come and gone. Mark and I didn't really do anything exciting. We went for breakfast on Saturday, did some food shopping, then came home. I did some homework, he watched a movie...We reheated leftover Indian food for dinner, then watched Dexter for a couple of episodes.Such a boring married couple we are sometimes...but I like boring on occasion.
Sunday was just a comfortable, lazy kind of day. I worked on a paper for school, Mark did some work... we stayed in all day, made breakfast and dinner in together, just hung out at home the apartment.
This week ahead is busy...so I will be posting about my adventures out and about this week. Plus, Mark has to go to Beijing Wed/Thursday, so I will be on my own...that could be interesting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment