Monday, March 28, 2011

Can you say JET LAG??

Oh yes...the benefits of International, time zone jumping all within a week. It is 3:31AM here in China...and I can not sleep. It probably has to do with lying around like a slug all day because my hugely swollen "Fred Flinstone" feet and my swollen "cankles" were extremely achy and I felt the need to keep them elevated so they would go down and resemble a pair of normal feet and ankles. I am sure it had to do with the BAZILLION miles walked on our lovely trip and the 14 hours of travel by plane in cattle call economy/coach. But, the bit of soreness is well worth it for the enjoyment of our European vacation.
I've done most of the work on my paper that needs to be turned in for school in the next 8 hours. I have done a bit more research, read a bit, cleaned the study, and folded laundry. I guess I really should go back to bed so I can get up with Mark at 6:30 and finish my paper so I can get it turned in. This is my last class of foundational classes, then I start my teaching specialization courses. I can't believe it...I will be done in June of 2012 and hopefully the proud bearer of a Masters degree. It's true what they say...time sure flies when you're having fun...and I am having the time of my life!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment