Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello from Amsterdam!

Well, we have been here for 2 days and we have walked so much that our legs and feet are killing us!! Oh, the joys of aging!! We plan to go into the city again today and tour the Anne Frank house. We have tickets to take the canal buses to the nearest sights. I'm blogging this from my itouch so...no pictures this post but I promise to post some in my next post.
We are really enjoying ourselves and the weather has been gorgeous! We certainly are blessed in that department.
We are headed to Venice tomorrow. Our flight is later in the afternoon so we leave here around 1:00pm. I am looking forward to it. Let's hope the weatherman is correct when he tells me sunny and in the 60's while we're in Venice. Doesn't get much better than that now does it?Now, if my legs (actually my calves) would not ache and my feet would stop throbbing...I'll be good to go!! 2 days until our 10th wedding anniversary...I still can't believe the wonderful husband of mine puts up with me! Like I've told him before "lesser men would have bolted by now!! He's such a wonderful husband and I am an extremely lucky gal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment